What's In My Train Case
Hi lovelies!!! I thought I would put up another quick post while I'm waiting for the husband to get home and for the chicken to finish cooking. Tomorrow, I'm accompanying some students from the school I work at to a dance competition and I get to do some of their makeup for their performances (yay!). I've packed stocked up my train case full of goodies with things I might need for the day. I'm finally getting some use out of my larger-than-normal makeup collection. Let's take a look!
Apologies for the quaility of photos. Night time and living room lights are not at all flattering! I purchased this silver train case from either David Jones or Myer earlier this year for when I was getting the students ready for a broadway musical and now it has come in handy again! Inside, it contains four trays and a deep bottom compartment.
In the top two trays, I have a variety of Napoleon Perdis Stroke of Genius and Advanced Mineral Makeup sample foundations (thank you casual job!), theBalm Time Balm face primer, Savvy Perfect Finish Loose Powder, Napoleon Perdis The Ultimate Contour Palette, gel liner and Magnif-Eyes mascara, Revlon Beyond Natural Blush & Bronzer, Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal, gel liner, Master Precise liquid liner and The Falsies mascara, Lush Honey Trap lip balm, sharpener and eyelash curler. Oh! And I almost forgot Milani Liquif'Eye eye liner.
Now onto the second row of trays. One of the trays contains all the lip products, Australis Velourlips Matte lip cream x2 (OMG - this is soooooo bright), Shanghai Suzy in Miss Hannah, Rimmel in 11 lipstick and Red Dynamite lip pencil as well as an Estee Lauder clear lip pencil, Models Prefer Infinite Colour Lipstick, Napoleon Perdis Luminous Lip Veil and Maybelline lip gloss. There is also some lash glue, a lip brush and tweezers.
The last tray contains bits and bobs. There's Napoleon Perdis Pro Concealor Palette, Milani Eyeshadow Primer, Nyx eyeshadow palette in Jazz Night, Wet n' Wild trio in Don't Steal My Thunder, Maybelline Hyper Diamonds, Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set and MaxFactor Wild Shadow Pencil.
And finally, the bottom compartment!! There's like a billion lashes!! I would have had a lot more but my bulk parcel didn't arrive in time so I had to go out buy some individual packets which are much more pricey =( I also have the Naked and Naked 2 eyeshadow palettes from Urban Decay, a makeup fixer by Kiko, makeup remover from Garnier, brush cleanser from Napoleon Perdis and Swisspers cotton pads.
Some other things I didn't take photos of are basic makeup tools such as sponges, mascara wands, brushes, cotton tips blah blah...
The girls will all be wearing a silver/grey smokey eye with either a bright pink or red lip. Here's my version of it on myself.
Sooooooooo..... I may have overpacked especially in the eyeshadow department but oh well!!! Just heard from the husband and he is on his way home and dinner is almost done! So hungry!
I hope the girls smash it out at the competition tomorrow!
xxx Kat




Good luck! That's a very organized train case!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo many smokey eyes and lashes in the end!!!
Delete