NotD | Halloween Cat Water Decals
Halloween is almost here and whilst I don't do anything for the occasion (sometimes I dress up the skeleton at work) I like to match my nails to the theme. This time I wasn't bothered with hand painting and wanted to try some water nail decals I bought from the Born Pretty Store the week before. Hope you like!
Can you believe that I don't have an orange nail polish in my collection?!?! I did buy one last year but I had to get rid of it due to the bad smell it had. I have heaps of corals but no oranges so I settled for apricot haha.
Products used:
L'Oreal Top Coat Carat in Diamond Carat
Rimmel I *heart* Fruities Lasting Finish in Apricot Punch
Estee Lauder Pure Color in Black Plum
MaxFactor Max Effect in Fantasy Fire
Small round silver dot
Halloween Pumpkin and Cat water decal
The water decals were super easy to use. Just cut around the pictures and dunk them in water for 10 seconds. Then peel off the image and stick it down on the nail.
So quick and cute!! I bought more decals to play around with!!
Have you tried water decals before?
xxx Kat


They are adorable KatNess!! :D
ReplyDeleteI love the kitty!
xo HollyDolly. xo
The website have soo many cute ones to choose from!
Delete