Melbourne Travel Bag | Makeup
So I'll be heading off to Melbourne on Friday afternoon for the weekend and meet up with hubby who is already there. Hopefully it's not too cold!! The parent-in-laws are kind enough to drive down to my place to feed the cats. I hope I don't come back with new makeup heehee! I really don't need any more products!! But oh I want, I want!
Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation Stick and Napoleon Perdis Advance Mineral Makeup sample in Look 2 - Who has time to do makeup when on holidays? Not me! I think the stick foundation is very quick and easy to apply and blend. It doesn't keep me shine free all day though. I dropped in the NP foundation if I am wanting a better finish, perhaps for a night out or something.
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard - Not my favourite concealer but it's really handy with the wand applicator and it has nice coverage.
Maybelline Matte Maker in Natural Beige - I've hit pan on this and the pan has become unstuck from the outer packaging! I hope it stays intact. A nice powder to set the foundation and gives a little extra coverage and colour.
Benefit Hoola Bronzer and Dandelion Blush samples - I am loving these shades for my cheek area!! I love applying these with the Real Techniques Blush Brush.
Face of Australia HD Brow Kit - I am actually using a brow pencil right now but it need sharpening after each use and I don't want to do that while I'm away. So I'm going back to my very much used brow kit. It also comes with a little brow which works quite well.
Nyx 10 Color Eyeshadow Collection in Strike a Pose, Sephora Full Action Mascara waterproof and Shiseido eyelash curler - Some neutrals and brights for the eyes. I would probably stick to easy eye looks on the weekend. I like the traditional brush on the mascara and it's easy to use. No fuss (unlike some others that get product everywhere). I might try to get the Shu uemura lash curler when I'm in Melbourne and compare the two. I like the Shiseido one but it doesn't get the very end couple of lashes on my eyes.
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 6, Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom and Napoleon Perdis Cotton Butter Lip Balm in Sigrid - It's so hard to choose lip colours for going away! I probably won't even wear these but it's nice to have the option. A bright and a nude, can't go wrong with that! I might even have some other lippies hidden in my handbag already!
I've never seen such a small makeup bag!! I'm pretty sure I will buy some new things when I get to Melbourne! =P




Comments
Post a Comment