Autumn Empties | 2016


I am so happy that I am throwing this pile of product packaging after I write up this post! This has been many a month in the making so keep on reading to see what I've finished up! This will be a long one!

COLES POMEGRANATE & MANGO BODY WASH - This did the job as a body wash and had a nice light scent. I bought this without realising I had another body wash hidden under the sink!

L'OREAL ELNETT ABSOLUTE EXTREME HOLD HAIRSPRAY - I love Elnett hairsprays! It has a fine mist and a lovely hold without leaving the hair crunchy and tacky. I repurchased this in the larger size.

L'OREAL PURE COLOUR SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER - I've decided to step away from my salon brand haircare for the time being due to the lack of dollars. I have used this before previously and knew that it wouldn't fade the colour of my hair as it is sulfate free. I have purchased another set during the recent Priceline haircare sale.
NAPOLEON PERDIS MARSHMALLOW FOAM - This stuff smells amazing and taking makeup off never felt so nice! This is a foam makeup remover and I used this as a precleanse step. It is great for face makeup but not too good at removing tough eye makeup. I am now on the micellar water phase so I haven't repurchased this.

SUKIN MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER - Speaking of! This was my first of this type of skincare product. It didn't irritate my skin and did a good job at removing makeup. I don't like how I have to use a few makeup pads though. I am currently using micellar water from a different brand.

GARNIER 2IN1 EXPRESS EYE MAKEUP REMOVER - I love my bi-phase eye makeup remover to get the waterproof mascara off my lashes at the end of the day. I am not fussed with the brand I use. This was good as it didn't sting my eyes.

SIMPLE CLEANSING FACE WIPES & SWISSPERS MAKEUP PADS - Staples. I will always have these handy.
ESSIE GOOD TO GO TOP COAT & FIRST BASE BASE COAT - The top coat is my go to for quick drying and shiny top coat. The base coat was nice but I could find an equivalent product for a fraction of the price.

SOAP & GLORY CLEAN ON ME & SCRUB OF YOUR LIFE - I love these travel size shower products. Both of these smell divine and work as they should. 

SUKIN ANTIOXIDANT EYE CREAM - This took ages to finish! I did feel it was moisturising around the eye area but not really that noticeable. Luckily, I don't have any issues in this area.

MODEL CO ROSEHIP+ FACIAL OIL - I really enjoyed this facial oil. Just the right consistency to leave the skin feeling soft but not oily. I wanted to repurchase but I also wanted to try the Trilogy version.

BEAUTY ESSENTIALS NAIL POLISH REMOVER - Did it's thing!
JURLIQUE MOISTURISING CLEANSER & CREAM - Sometimes it's nice to splurge on skincare. In saying that, I am happy using more affordable products.

DERMALOGICA PRECLEANSE - A lovely oil to take makeup off before a cleanse. I wish I could buy the full size but I'm content with my current oil cleanser.

NUZE REVE DE MIEL ULTRA NURISHING LIP BALM - What a hype this product was a couple of years ago! I didn't find this as moisturising as my Carmex lip balm though. I did like the non-shiny finish it left on the lips.

NAPOLEON PERDIS BALM VOYAGE - This was one of those solid oil cleansers. It was the first of its kind that I tried and I didn't mind it. The tricky thing with me was knowing how much to scoop out of the tub. That's why I like pump type oil cleansers. My eyes didn't agree with it when I tried to take eye makeup off with it.

PETER THOMAS ROTH MAX COMPLEXION CORRECTION PADS - This was quite strong and did sting a bit. I should have bought the lower strength on. I didn't use this regularly enough to notice a change in my appearance but I did feel it helped with rejuvenating my skin every so often.

INNOXA ORGANICS BRIGHTENING EYE CREAM - I didn't finish this one. Felt a bit meh about it. I've stopped using eye creams for now anyways.
URBAN DECAY DESLICK MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY - Always wanted to try this famous setting spray! I wasn't too wow-ed by it but it did help my makeup last a little bit longer. Sometimes my face felt a little tight after using this but the feeling didn't last long. I ended up buying one from Skindinavia after finishing this one.

MAYBELLINE DREAM PURE BB CREAM - I liked this when it first hit Aussie shelves but it doesn't sit nicely on my skin anymore (the product isn't actually old though).

MAYBELLINE HYPER SHARP LIQUID LINER - Love this liner!! Is it my second or third one now? I don't know but I did buy a new one!

FACE OF AUSTRALIA MAX EXTEND MASCARA - This didn't work for me as it wasn't a waterproof formula. My poor straight lashes didn't have any hope!

SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER - Such a cute little sample size! I had no idea if it didn't anything for my makeup though. I probably wouldn't buy the full size.

THE BALM TIME BALM PRIMER - Silky silicone primer. Not good for controlling oil peeping through makeup but helped foundation blend on to the skin very well.

MAYBELLINE MATTE MAKER PRESSED POWDER - A good powder to set foundation. Helped with giving a matte look to the face. Just bought the Australis Fresh n' Flawless powder and loving it!

LAURA MERCIER SILK CREME FOUNDATION - I bought this a couple of years after Amarixe on YT raved about it. It was nice back then but now it's super cakey. Probably because it's too old.

MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA - I didn't like this at first but I did warm to it in the end and I did buy a new one lately! 


Well done for making it this far! It feels good to finish up products especially when I accumulate things so quickly.

Have you tried any of these products or finish anything up?

Comments

Popular Posts