What's In My Bag | 2014
Hi there lovelies! Look at me and my many posts this week! Not sure how long this will keep up for haha. I thought today I would show you what I carry around with me on an everyday basis. I didn't take a photo of the real inside of my bag due to one of my breakfast smoothies leaked and stained the lining and it's not a sight to see!
I go through bag very slowly. I'm happy with a new bag per year sometimes if they're in good condition I'll keep using it. Once I stop using it, I don't go back. I'm really not a bag person. I bought this black and white bag from Strandbags, one of my favourite bag shops. And I think the brand is Bluebird, which is one of my favourite brands there.
Some essentials. Car keys with 2 sets of house keys and probably 2 keyrings. I did had more but they fell off due to my carelessness of bag handling. iPhone 4S. Yes it's old but I'm off contract and it's so affordable now! Too bad it's not very reliable anymore. Ugh! I need more money to buy a newer phone! I took my school keys out of my bag once and forgot to put them back before I went to school so I was keyless. Never again.
Here is my Bluebird wallet and coin purse. Most days I pray for some hidden coins to appear in case I forget my lunch! See, I told you I love Bluebird. And cats.
I untangled my earphones for you. I'm so nice. Remember how I told you my phone is unreliable? Yeah. It doesn't play music from its speakers anymore. But at least I can hear music using earphones! It's still good! I have two lip balms. I only use the Carmex one. I don't really like the Nivea one anymore.
Always have trusty water with me. I don't normally buy water but I was desperate! And a small bag that my mum gave me. And of course I fill it with useless stuff!
Yeah. I accumulated a lot of lip products over the last few months. I don't even use all of these regularly! I also have a teeny bottle of Keune hair oil, some Panafen Plus and a pen.
At the moment, I'm loving Napoleon Perdis Cotton Butter Lip Balm in Kris which gives a light covering of pink on my lips. I was wearing Sigrid in October a lot though. I also have YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in #6, Rimmel Stay Glossy gloss in All Day Seduction, L'Oreal Color Riche Natural in Velvet Rose and Shanghai Suzy in Miss Brooklyn Rose which are all wearable pink shades. Not sure why I need to be carrying all of these! And finally, I have Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream in Ma-li-boo. This was only used for a dance competition on others and I was just collecting it back from school. I don't really like the feeling of this on my lips.
I also had some tissues, food wrappers, receipts, loose coins, bobby pins and costume rings scattered throughout my bag also which I decided not to show you to spare you of your time! I hope you enjoyed stalking through my bag. If you've done a similar post, link me below and I would love to check it out!
xxx Kat




Wowwww so many lippies haha! I love your little coin purse, too!
ReplyDeleteSweetaholic Beauty
Heehee I know! I keep adding instead of replacing them!
DeleteMiss Brooklyn is gorgeous! I wish I had that. Haha... I have tons of lippies in my bag too - I always forget how many!
ReplyDelete