A Face For High Tea



In my haste to type up my high experience (previous post), I somehow forgot to include my makeup and outfit choice of the day. Silly me! This will be a quick one!





My makeup is my usual go-to type look. I think I took my grand ol' time applying it though so the makeup looks much nicer than other times. I busted out a hidden gem, Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation (Beige Ivory) for my base and added Nars Radiant Concealer (Custard) under my eyes and over any redness and finished with the new Maybelline Matte Maker (Natural Beige)

For my eyebrows, I lightly used the Face of Australia HD Brow Kit. I had to use my very much loved Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette for my eyeshadow look. Over primed lids (Milani Eyeshadow primer), I used Marzipan, Milk Chocolate, Semi-sweet and Champagne Truffle. After curling my straight, pointy-down eyelashes, I applied Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes mascara

I used my favourite Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour palette to add contour, blush and highlight to my face. I actually forgot what lip colour I used here.... some soft, light pink?? XD



I love buying a new outfit to go with a new event. I don't buy clothes that often so I like to choose wisely! Once again, I visited The Iconic online store to look for a dress. Most of my dresses are: floral, flowy and flared. Hahaha!! I love this dress! It's so feminine and extra special with the lace on the back. It reminds me of my wedding dress, sortofnotreally. It was a steal being priced below $50 and free postage! It's a little big around my torso but I wouldn't go a size smaller incase the neck part was tighter. I paired the dress with my favourite nude heels from Betts. And the kitten from the neighbours downstairs also wanted to jump into the photo session! Thanks to my hubby for trying to do my outfit photos!

Is this my cute side?

Where are your favourite places to shop online?


Comments

  1. I'm loving how natural and soft your makeup look is, and the sweetness of the lipstick! Also your dress is just gorgeous, perfect for high tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Really feminine and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit was absolutely adorable! Also your makeup is definitely on point! xx

    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts