Priceline Skincare Goodie Bag 2015

There's nothing like a good gift with purchase, especially when you get lots of goodies. Last week, Priceline launched possibly their best goodie bag in my opinion. I don't think I have purchased any of their previous ones in any category so you know I must have been quite swayed to get this one! I have no idea how I'm going to get through all these skincare products!! Did you get this offer?


To qualify for the goodie bag, you have to spend $69 or more across participating brands. I wanted to try some more pricier brands so hitting the price wasn't too hard. I think most of those brands were on special as well which is even better! Here is what I bought:
ModelCo Replenishing Rose Mist Facial Mist
I love mist toner sprays (especially the Sukin one) and I wanted to try one from another brand. Hope this is good!

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water
After not buying into the hype of micellar water, I was interested in trying the latest one form one of my favourite brands. I've used it a few times now as a morning quick cleanse and an extra step at night after using a makeup remover wipe. I like how it's gentle and refreshing and it does a nice job at cleansing the skin.

Garnier 2 in 1 Express Eye-Makeup Remover
I only use biphase eye makeup removers to take care of my eye makeup as I find they don't sting my eyeballs. I'm almost finished my current Garnier one so I'm excited to try this one.

Antipodes Hosanna H2O Intensive Skin-Plumping Serum
This is my one pricey purchase I ended up choosing (I was also deciding on the Avene Rich Skin Recovery Cream). I haven't tried anything from this brand but have heard lots of love for it from the internet. I'm so into hydrating serums right now so this will be very welcomed to my skincare.
Now for the goodie bag! There were so many 'gifts', that it took a giant, funky looking bag to hold them all in. I was shocked at how heavy it was when I took it to the register! It is advertised to contained over $400 worth of stuff! I won't bang on too much about each item. Apparently, there's a few variants to some of the items in each bag, so here is what I got:
Swisspers Makeup Pads (80 pads) - My favourite!!!
Swisspers Spa Facial Cleansing Wipes with Mango Extract (25 wipes)
I am pretty sure I also got Formula 10.0.6 facial wipes but I have no idea where it went!?
Rosken Intensive Moisture Hand Cream (75ml)
Essano Rosehip Nourishing Hand Creme (120ml) - I have so many hand creams now! Nice brand!
Bondi Sands Reusable Self Tanning Mit
Le Tan Fast Tan Instant Tanning Mousse (Dark Bronze, 110ml) - Maybe I should start tanning?
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Hydrating Aloe Vera Lotion (250ml)
Jergens Daily Moisture Hydrates & Smoothes Body Lotion (250ml) - Probably will take years to use this up!
Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser (200ml) - Last time I used this, my skin didn't respond well to it after two-thirds used
Sukin Detoxifying Clay Mask (50ml)
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Toner (100ml)
Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub (135ml) - Yes! I love scrubs!
Dr Lewinn's Multi-Moisture Balm (50g)
Antipodes Apostle Skin Brightening Serum (10ml) - This is right up my alley!
Avene Thermal Spring Water (50ml) - I wouldn't buy this myself but it's awesome to have finally!
Innoxa Organic Brightening Eye Creme (15ml)
L'Oreal Revitalift Magic Blur (30ml) - Very interested to try this to see if it does blur!
Lanolips Lip Ointment (Rose, 12.5g) - I am currently using one of these. Love it!
La Roche Posay Cicaplast (7.5ml)
Nivea Lip Butter (Vanilla & Macadamia, 19ml)
Key Sun Zinke Stick (Blue, 5g)
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm (Pink Blossom, 4.3g)
Pure Paw Paw Ointment (Grape, 25g)
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse sample
Garnier Miracle Skin Cream sample
Face Visage sample of something - I have no idea what this is.....
Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud Mask sample
Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream sample - I hope this is good!

Vouchers were also included in the goodie bag where you can redeem a free Garnier Miracle Skin Cream (50ml), Physiogel Calming Relief Cream (50ml), a choice from three Model Co  facial cleansers and a choice from three Innoxa facial cleansers. Not sure why they couldn't just add those to the bag at the same time???

I honestly have no idea how I will finish all these products. I may end up giving some away to family and friends. Overall, I'm very pleased with the contents of this gift with purchase as I get to try brands that I normally would not get to use due to price or personal preference. If you are interested in taking up this offer, you better be quick as I've read a lot of stores and online are sold out!

What did you think of this goodie bag?

Comments

Popular Posts