NotD | Rimmel Sand and Deliver


I left my laptop at school yesterday and I kind of was lost as to what to do with myself when I got home. Haha! I ended up with a headache and went to sleep at about 7pm. I remembered to take my laptop home today so I can write up this post! Here is a polish from the new/repackaged 60 Seconds range by Rimmel.


The last time I was in Priceline, I saw some awesome new nail polish collections from Face of Australia (Miss Universe and Calypso Bay) and was ready to buy a couple of them. I didn't end up doing so because I wasn't a fan of the brush size. Then I saw the Rimmel stand with new 60 Seconds Super Shine nail polishes. It claims to have up to 10 days of wear, ultra shiny finish and one stroke application. First, I loooooove the brush. The design is perfect for easy nail polish application as it is wide with a curved tip. I picked up the shade Sand And Deliver which is a creamy, light beige. I found that with this particular polish, one coat was a little streaky but a second coat evened it out and looked very neat. The dry time and shine were just alright in my opinion so I added a quick dry top coat (Sally Hansen) over the top for a glossier finish. I have only worn this polish for about 4 days and I am seeing tiny cracks and some chipping although I have a strong suspicion the top coat is the culprit. I change from Essie to Sally Hansen and only noticed this occurring with the latter top coat. Strange.

Anyways, this shade is quite dainty and feminine. It's not as harsh as white but I think it still looks clean and chic. Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine nail polishes are available from Priceline, currently with a 2 for $10 promotion (single, $5.95), as well as Big W, Coles and Chemist Warehouse. 

Have you bought any new nail polishes lately?



Comments

Popular Posts