Ready for 2016


Today was not a good day to go to the supermarket! I didn't realise that everyone will be out buying things for tonight's celebrations and tomorrow's relax. I thought the Christmas rush was crazy! Anyways, this is just a quick post to say thank you to you, my readers. I feel so happy that there's a little portion of the world that takes some time to read what I have to say. 

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Here is the makeup look I'm currently wearing. I will update this tomorrow with the products I used as I put it on about 6pm... and about to go to our friend's place.

[edit] so we left our pace at about 8.30pm and it takes about 10 minutes to get to our friend's place... However, we didn't realise that the entire population of the Illawarra was out in Wollongong at the time. Stupid us. So we drove around for over an hour and saw the 9pm fireworks from the car and then got stuck in the mass of people leaving the beach!! We got to our destination eventually and had a lovely time with friends and watch the Sydney midnight fireworks on tv (Wollongong don't have midnight fireworks for some reason).

Happy New Year!
Face:
Hourglass Mineral Veil primer
Napoleon Perdis Stroke of Genious foundation (Look 2)
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (Custard)
Maybelline Matte Maker powder

Eyes:
Milani Eyeshadow primer
Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette (Salted Caramel, Semi-Sweet and Champagne Truffle)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Purple)
Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow Quad (Sapphire Siren - dark blue and black shades)
Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liquid Liner

Cheeks:
Designer Brands Pro Contour Kit (contour shades)
NYX Blush (Dusty Rose)
Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Kit (highlight shade)

Lips:
Napoleon Perdis Mattetastic Lipstick (Ava)

 And the current nail look I'm sporting too!

Manicare Paint It Black
Essie Silver Bullions
Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Razzle Dazzler
Australis Fairy Bread
The glitters were placed onto the nails using a makeup wedge to get a concentrated glitter look.




Comments