The Handmade Christmas Box | Unboxing

Finally, a night where I'm home this week!! I've been so busy lately with gatherings that all I do when I get home is go straight to bed! I hope I can stay away to finish this post! This is the second box I bought from The Handmade Box. They had lots of different Christmas themed boxes available and I decided to buy The Christmas Stocking Box. Keep reading to see what was included!

If you haven't heard of The Handmade Box, it is an Australian business started by a lady named Maria, who specialises in variety boxes that supports Australian small businesses that makes their own products. This is not a subscription service but you can buy the boxes monthly. There's usually options for ladies, gents, small children and babies. I think the boxes are quite affordable, at around $25-$30 (postage not included), with what you get and also it's a small business itself so I'm sure a lot of love and work goes into these boxes.

The Christmas Stocking Box contains 16 different products from a variety of business ranging from beauty, stationery and decor. I was so excited when I opened up the box as it looked so full of fun things! I love supporting small businesses and I've already purchased things from them separate to the box.
The Very Crafty Kat - Thank You Card
This handmade card is so adorable! It has a beautiful owl design on the front with a metallic border and the words 'Thank you' in a nice font. There is a matching envelope with a cute picture of a feather printed on the back of it.

Inspicards - Set of Wallet Cards with Inspirational Quotes
There were 15 cards included!! Some were quite nice and others didn't really suit. My favourite ones are 'Young Wild Free' and 'Dream Big Little One'. You can place these with gifts or in cards to add that extra special touch.

Samson Creative - Fabric Hair Ties
I've seen this type of hair tie in stores before but haven't tried them as I think my hair is too thick. I can't wait to give these a go and see if they work for me. These are handmade from a town in country Victoria. I love the silver arrow on navy blue design! The other hair tie is silver.

Rekaa - Flower Keyring
This is a cute keyring with a purple flower and three silver spheres. I have way too many keyrings so this will make a nice gift! I think this is from Rekaa but there wasn't a business card attached to it so I could be wrong.
Little Fairy Blooms by Kinder Sculpt - Miniture Chrysanthemum
Wow! This is truly mini! Fit for a little fairy! This requires a spray of water once a week and is set in a little foam cube so it stand up. This would be so cute to make a little fairy garden!

Love Crochet - Cotton Crochet Heart
I would love to learn to crochet! This has many uses such a face washer/exfoliator, decoration or pendant. 

Rekaa - MIX Magnets
These are little circle wooden magnets with letters printed on them. Their online store also have other styles and words.

Poppiisox - Concrete Star
This is a small hand poured concrete star. It is so light that I didn't know what it was originally. This lady is so talented! She also hand pours crayons!!
Renee's Goodies - Milo Bite
I could have more than one bite of this!! Renee's small business mainly focuses on food and jewellery for mums such as lactation cookies, paleo muffins and teething rings.

Reed - Candy Cane Castile Soap
This smells slightly of peppermint and it's not over-powering. I've bought from Reed before and love their products!

Voliere - Gingerbread House Tealight Candle
Smells of cinnamon and hubby says it reminds him of a custard tart - yum!

Tila Candle Co - Love Heart Mini Melts
I still haven't got a candle melter thingy. I ended up gifting the melts that I got in the previous box. These are so cute though!

A little business from Bendigo Victoria specialising in natural lip balms. It contains beeswax, coconut oil and olive oil. It feels really nourishing on the lips and has no taste or fragrance.

Camirelli - Bath Salts, Body Scrub & Lip Scrub
Wow! Three products from this lovely brand! I received caramel bath salts which I will use as a scrub, a lemon meringue body scrub which I already gifted so it's not pictured and a lip scrub in the same scent/flavour.

Wow!!! So many cool products!!! I really enjoy the samples in this box. You can check out The Handmade Box on their website. I think most of the small businesses are closed over the Christmas break which is understandable. I might try one more box in the new year!


Daily Katness (lots of eating)
  • Monday - P&F morning tea then Support Staff lunch. Dinner and drinks at The Rabbit Hole in Sydney then seeing the Christmas lights at St Mary's Cathedral and stayed over at a friend's house
  • Tuesday - Farewell dinner at a Greek restaurant for a colleague
  • Wednesday - Birthday afternoon tea for a colleague then shop for hubby's outfit for his Christmas party
  • Thursday - HSC celebration breakfast, work Christmas lunch, farewell drinks at the pub then watch a dance concert
  • Friday - tried to catch up on sleep
  • Tomorrow - Another Christmas/birthday party
  • Sunday - dance concert
Thank goodness it's the holidays!!

Comments

Popular Posts