NotD | Late Hearts
So I finally got around to painting a design for Valentine's Day... the day after. Better late than never eh? I found the inspiration from this blog post and decided to flip the tip colours. Hope you like!
Treatment: Essie Millionails
Base: Essie First Base
Colours: Essie Lollipop and Rimmel White Hot Love
Top: Essie Good To Go
Tools: Synthetic liner brush and small dotting tool
Sometimes when I scroll through pinterest and posts for nail inspiration, a lot of them don't really trigger a feeling that makes me want to copy them. I was so happy when I found this one though as it was cute and easy to do freehand. After applying the treatment and base coat, I painted the tips of my nails with white and wen a little further passed the whites of my nails. Once that coat was dry, I painted a red tip leaving a line of white showing. Using a dotting tool with a small end, I dipped it in white polish and created a little heart over the tip. Once a little dry, I added a quick drying top coat and cleaned up with a brush soaked in acetone. To be honest with you, I only painted the hearts on my left hand and my right hand just have the tips haha. So lazy.




This is so cute! Love your blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://ohashie.blogspot.co.nz/
So cute Kat, I'm really bad at applying nail polish on my nails! lol By the way I nominated you for a Liebster award :)
ReplyDeleteA whole lot of serendipity
What a cute design!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
ReplyDeleteJust keep on practising!! Aww thanks hun! xx
ReplyDeleteI was quite pleased with myself heehee
ReplyDeleteThis design is super adorable!! :)
ReplyDelete♥Natalie
Yours Truly, NY
Don't worry! That happens to me more often than not and I end up just painting a single colour.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
ReplyDelete