EotD | Charcoal Diamonds
Apart from the natural smokey browns on my eyes, my next favourite look is a silver smoke look. Sometimes, such a dramatic look isn't always appropriate for day to day wear but I think I got away with it!! Here is another eyeshadow product from Maybelline.
This small silver palette is from the Eye Studio Hyper Diamonds range and contains five shades. The shadows are arranged in a geometric fashion which can make picking up certain shades a little more difficult than if they were all squares or rectangles. The deeper shades are easier to work with and have more pigmentation than the two light shades. The glittery shade (1) can be used with a wet brush to add more intensity.
The look I created was a less intense smokey eye with lots of sparkle. Unfortunately, I took the photos after work and the shadows got a bit blended together and faded. I hope you can still get the picture though! I used a mixture of the lighter shades all over my lids and then fade to the deeper shades at the outer corner - you know, the usual stuff ;)
Heh! Can't even tell I'm wearing a smokey eye =P Hope you like the look!
Have you tried any Maybelline eyeshadows?





Comments
Post a Comment