Chi Chi Brow Pomade | Review
The brow game has really become a focus the past couple years. I still remember my efforts during the uni days where I had these solid black brows. Not a good look! Chi Chi has jumped onto the brow pomade scene with their version of the product and I decided to give it a go. Here's what I think about it.
Brow pomades are different to your regular pencils, waxes and powders. They are a pigmented cream product that colours the brow hairs and the skin under them. Anastasia Beverly Hills is probably a brand you are familiar with that has come out with this type of product (but there's a few out there now). This is the first brow pomade I've tried so I wasn't sure what to expect.
The Chi Chi Brow Pomade (I got Medium Brown) comes in a small round container and an outer box. I didn't know there were instructions on the underside of the box lid so I went gun-ho with my initial application. Boy, did I have texta brows! But after discovering the instructions a couple of days later, the results were better. I used the Becca Dual Ended Brow Brush to apply the product. I gently dipped the brush in the product and worked it into the lid as advised. If you decide to get this, a little goes a long way as the formula is super soft and creamy - seriously! I'm not very good at filling in my brows but I think I did a good job with this product. Once it was on the brows, I could really work it through and spread the colour out and the product seems to stay put throughout the day. Sometimes, if I have pokey hairs, I will go over them with a brow gel. I really enjoyed using the brow pomade so I will whip this out on days where I have more time to spend on my brows (otherwise I will use the trusty pencil) as the application is a bit more precise.
Chi Chi Brow Pomade is available at Myer and Target for $14.95, as well as online and comes in six shades (tend to lean on the darker side, not sure if there's one to suit fair hair). You will also need an angled brow brush to use with it.
Have you tried a brow pomade before?





Comments
Post a Comment