NotD | OPI Hey Baby
Hi there! Spring brings out the bright coloured nail polishes and one cannot have too many pink polishes! On my nails today is one from OPI called Hey Baby.
*Photo background curtesy of Moose!*
Hey Baby is from the Gwen Stefani collection from OPI which came out around 2013-2014. I rarely by OPI polishes so this one was from a Marie Claire beauty box. Hey Baby is a bright pink creme colour with no shimmer or texture. The colour is quite solid and I got good coverage on my nails after two coats. The brush is nothing special but does give a little fan when pressed down which helps even out the polish application on the nails.
Hey Baby is from the Gwen Stefani collection from OPI which came out around 2013-2014. I rarely by OPI polishes so this one was from a Marie Claire beauty box. Hey Baby is a bright pink creme colour with no shimmer or texture. The colour is quite solid and I got good coverage on my nails after two coats. The brush is nothing special but does give a little fan when pressed down which helps even out the polish application on the nails.
I was a little disappointed in the longevity of this polish. I always use the Essie Base and Top coats with all my nail polishes so I know those shouldn't affect the wear time. After a day's wear at work, I could already see chips on the dominant hand. After a few days most nails had chips in them but they weren't too noticeable.
Other than that, Hey Baby is a fun, bright pink and I enjoy wearing it on my nails. I'm not sure if this particular colour is still available as it's from a LE collection. Luckily, OPI stocks a variety of pinks to cater for all tastes! You can find OPI nail polishes at David Jones, Myer and Hairhouse Warehouse for $19.95.
Do you use OPI nail polishes?



Comments
Post a Comment