Jump into Spring | Harrington Grove Spring Fair
Hello everyone!!! And a happy Father's Day to all those daddy's out there!! Just putting up a quick post before starting a busy day visiting my parents in the morning and then going to the in-laws for lunch. It's a pretty grey day at the moment, but hopefully it will warm up! Last weekend, Daniel and I went to our first spring fair at the Harrington Grove Country Club. A gorgeous day for a fair. There were lots of food stalls, product stalls, pie eating competition and a pamper lounge. Here are some photos from the day!
First up we had to grab a quick lunch so Daniel got a hot dog with fries and I got a cup of fries and shared some churros with him. We watched the pie eating competition where the competitors had to eat 5 pies in the heats and then 6 in the final. I bought some beautiful soy candles from Utopia Candle Company, some baked delights from Cupcakes in Camden and a picnic pack from The Epicure Store. I think I mostly had food on my mind that day. I also wanted to buy some products from Mary Kay Cosmetics but they only had a makeover stall *sad face*.
The following photos are from Harrington Grove Country Club's Facebook page.
What are your plans for the weekend?
xxx Kat
Daily Katness
- Helped Daniel put together our second Ikea wardrobe. The first one was a slight fail...
- Still trying to unpack.
- Cleared out a lot of the cardboard boxes that was floating around the place
- Packed my makeup kit ready for a dance competition on Wednesday (so excited to do smokey eyes on all the girls!)
- My makeup area is slowly coming together - yay! So over doing my makeup in the bathroom where the light hits one side of my face haha
- Really wanting to buy some of the new Shanghai Suzy lipsticks!!!!







Beautiful pictures. ;-)
ReplyDeleteLovely greets Nessa
Thank you! =)
DeleteThat's a lovely day out! Very jealous... I'm stuck indoors preparing my sister's wedding slideshow!
ReplyDeleteThat would be also fun! Hope you got to enjoy some sun too!
DeleteLooks like you had an amazing day Katness!! :D
ReplyDeleteWe are having some beautiful weather now... enjoy it!
xo Holly xo
HollyDolly.
The weather has been a bit here and there though. Never know when to wear dresses or pants haha
Delete