FotD | Birthday Makeup

So I turned 27 the other day and had a whole weekend of celebrations! Mostly eating cake at all hours of the day and cuddles with the cats in between. In NSW, we had a long weekend which was much needed for me as my body recovered from a crazy past few weeks. I can finally sit down and put together a blog post for you. Here is my makeup look for when I went to see Vivid in Sydney yesterday. I used lots of my favourite products in this look!


Maxfactor Facefinity Primer | A mix of Rimmel Match Perfection (Light nude) & Lasting Finish (True beige) foundations | Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (Sand) under the eyes | Australis Fresh & Flawless powder (Natural)
Benefit Hoola | Zoeva Coral Spectrum blush (CR030 - bottom left shade) | Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Palette (Highlight shade - love this one!)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance | Too Face Chocolate Bar Palette; Salted Caramel (crease), Hazelnut (lid), Semi-sweet (outer V & lower lash), Champagne truffle (inner corner) | Napoleon Perdis Creme De La Creme (Galaxy) | Maybelline Hypersharp Liner | Maxfactor Masterpiece Mascara (waterproof) | BYS Kohl Pencil (Black) | Manicare Glam Eyes Lashes (Miranda) with Revlon Precision Lash Glue
Ulta3 Lipliner (Dusk) | Napoleon Mattetastic Lipstick (Sophia) | Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray
I love how adding false lashes make my eyes appear a little larger!
Damn that highlight!
Ooohhh car selfie! I also love curling my hair - I wish I did that more often. The lashes kept touching my glasses which was a bit annoying.

I will do a birthday haul soon!




Comments

Popular Posts