EotD | Choc-a-Block

I have been enjoying playing around with my smaller eyeshadow palettes lately, I hope you have been too! I'm glad they are getting some love. Today, I'm bringing you a quad from Australis which I was gifted from the lovely Jasmine from Sweetaholic Beauty in a Christmas swap.

The Australis Intensifeye eyeshadow quad can be used dry or wet for a more intense look. I used them dry over a primer in this look. I have the quad named Choc-a-block which contains bronze-brown shades. 
  • The first shade is a slightly sheer champagne with small sparkle pieces
  • The second shade is a medium copper with a sheen finish
  • The third shade is a medium warm brown with a slight shimmer
  • The last shade is a rich, deep cool brown with a more matte finish
I didn't have any issues with applying the shadows although the lightest shade was a bit hard to see on the lids. Blending the shadows was also very easy. The shadows have a good staying power. I always use an eyeshadow primer every time I do eye makeup so that will help with the longevity. 


For my look, I swept the lightest shade across my whole lid area up to my brow bone. Then I used the copper shade on the mobile lid area and a little in the outer crease. I deepened the outer V with the matte dark brown before blending out the lines. I also added the copper and brown shadows on my lower lashline to balance the eyes. I would normally add the other makeup I used but this look was done earlier in the week and I've forgotten!! 
You can find Australis products at Priceline, Kmart, Big W, selected pharmacies and their online store. The Intensifeye quad retails for $13.95 and comes in two versions (the other being a smokey grey quad).

Happy Mother's Day to all of the new mummys and grandmummys out there. 
And to my mummy who is the best mummy in the whole world!

Comments

Popular Posts