Mini Priceline Haul
It's been a while since I've been beauty shopping (had to pay for car related things and they're expensive!). Here's a sneaky Priceline haul!
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes Value Pack (rrp $10.99)
A staple product in my skincare regime. I only use these every now and then when I really can't be bothered removing my makeup over the sink. These wipes are gentle on my skin and removes all my face makeup using one wipe (eye makeup is removed separately).
Lux Evenly Gorgeous Body Wash (rrp $5.99)
Haven't tried Lux body washes in a long time. This smells heavenly, slightly sweet with shea butter and exfoliant. Can't wait to try it!
I've seen these pop up on blogs for a couple of months and was really interested to try one. I picked up the rose gold shade. The texture felt strange, almost like a mousse-cream hybrid. It gives a highly foiled swatch so I'm excited to see how it looks on the lids.
Beauty Essentials Conditioning Nail Polish Remover (rrp $3.49)
Always in need to nail polish remover. I just get whatever I see first. I've used this a number of times and enjoy how well it works, even on glitter polishes.
Essence The Gel Nail Polish in Wild White Ways, Don't Be Shy! and Play With My Mint (rrp $3.25)
Essence is a brand I don't normally reach for at the shops but I wanted some cheap nail polish for nail art and noticed the wide brush this range has. I hope the white shade is workable.
Have you hauled anything lately?




Comments
Post a Comment