David Jones Beauty Deluxe Sampler Tote Feb 2014


Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a nice start to your weekend! I've been trying to save a lot over the past few months, mainly because there are so many bills to pay so I haven't been buying up a storm like I normally would. I came across this blog post by Matillyroses whilst waiting for my train home yesterday and after reading it, I main a decision to buy it. I've been so good lately, I need to try some new things!!
Last year, I bought David Jones sampler bag during their Beauty Book sale in August and was delighted by everything that was included (post here) so I definitely wanted to get this latest one. This sampler tote is $19.95 with a full priced beauty product purchase. I have been wanting OPI Nail Envy for a few months now but didn't really want to fork out $34.50 for it even though my nails are in need of some first aid (hence the lack of NotD posts). But I bit the bullet and bought so I could get the tote too. Win win I say!



I went with Nail Envy after reading a nail care post from Nail Lacquer and she recommended using it. I get some split edges along some of my nails and that's the area where the polish comes off first and then takes some of the nail with it. So hopefully after a while of using this, my nails will be back to healthy again!

This sampler tote is valued at over $109, so that's pretty cool, although I'm not sure how true that is. Anyways, here is what you get in the tote (I choose type B).

  • Natio Spa Recovery Hand Scrub 90g (full size!)
  • Live Clean Fresh Face Soothing Daily Moisturiser 30ml
  • David Jones Milk & Honey Body Wash 60ml
  • David Jones Cocoa Butter Cream 75ml


  • Laura Mercier Foundation Primer 14.7ml
  • Weleda Skin Food 10ml
  • Kosmea Rose Hip Oil 3ml (tiniest sample ever!)
  • Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait Body Milk 50ml
  • Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant 15ml

  • Aveda Invati Shampoo and Conditioner 10ml
  • Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle & Pore Reducing Cream 7ml
  • OPI Nail Lacquer 3.75ml in Charged Up Cherry
  • The Balm Hot Mama Shadow/Blush 1g (I didn't check which one I got oops!)



The tote also included a card with all the products included as well as some ingredient notes, a Laura Mercier steps to a flawless face card and a Dermalogica complimentary treatment card. Of course, being a sample tote, you get a nice black tote with gold detailing on the front. It's bigger than the one from last year.

I'm really excited to try these new products!!! At my local DJs, there were only a few bags left so better check out yours if you're interested in buying one.

What are you excited to try from this tote?

xxx Kat

Comments

Popular Posts