Blogger Christmas Swap with Melludee


Hi there lovelies! We are well into the Christmas spirit now! I've been so spoilt by my amazing work colleagues over the past few days which has helped the final days of school more exciting. What was even more exciting was coming home to find a package left at the door for me! At first I was confused as to why there was something addressed to me as I hadn't ordered anything When I realised it could be from my secret santa, I was super excited!

I was thrilled to find out that the lovely Melody from Melludee.com was my secret santa. I've read her blog since last year's secret santa and she's so cute! Along with Jasmine (who I got last year), they created the Blogger Secret Santa for us to participate in. Her message in her card was so adorable. You have amazing handwriting Melody!!


Let me quickly take you through the goodies she picked out for me!

Ulta3 in Pink Colada, Show Stopper and Pacific Fever
Oh she's good! I have only bought one new nail polish in the last four months (poor effort) even though I'm surrounded by them at the chemist. I love the Christmas colour combo! I also haven't done my nails in a long time either so I decided to test out a couple of these shades.
They remind me of watermelons heehee

Daiso products are so adorable! I'm making sure I visit one again next month. The false lashes look very natural. I don't think I've worn a style like this before so I can't wait to try them out. A girl cannot have too many eyeshadows! This eyeshadow quad contains some pastel colours and the eyeshadows have a nice shimmer in them. I can imagine some cool glowy eye looks with this!
I squealed a little when I opened my parcel as the first thing I noticed was the waft of Lush. You know what I mean? I can always smell a Lush store in a shopping centre before I even see the store haha! I love Lush! I cannot wait to bust out the items from the Golden Wonder gift box. I used Golden Fun at the start of this year and I quite enjoyed it.

I love everything that Melody chose for me. She did a fantastic job! Thank you so much! You can catch Melody on her blog.

Did you take part in the Secret Santa this year?

xxx Kat

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts