NotD | Welcoming 2015


Hi there lovelies! Here's to the end of another year. Are you doing anything special to celebrate the beginning of a new year? Here's a quick post of my 'new years' nail look.


I love me some sparkle this time of year so I started with two thin coats of Maybelline Solor Show Stripped Nudes in Tan Lines and then thought I needed more sparkles so I layered a light coat of Rimmel Space Dust in Aurora. This could definitely be left as is but I added some black accents on the ring and thumb nails with some striping tape and L'Oreal Color Riche in Black Swan. Easy!

I hope you like them!



What are you doing to celebrate new years? I'll probably be at home, trying to stay awake to watch the midnight fireworks!

xxx Kat


Comments

  1. Gorgeous nails and very cute kitty! I'm thinking of heading down to the beach to watch the semi local fireworks for NYE! can't believe it's almost 2015, this year went so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Where has the year gone?! I'm still not sure what I'll be doing. So indecisive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts