Hi lovelies! It's been almost 3 months since getting hitched and I haven't really posted much on my experience. I will begin with the morning of the big day!
We stayed at our celebrant's home, Roeberry House. It is on the island of South Ronaldsay which is part of the Orkney Islands of Scotland.
 |
| All the way up there ^ |
 |
| Zoomed in on Orkney Islands |
The whole 'not seeing each other before the ceremony' couldn't be done as we were there by ourselves. We didn't have to be at the wharf to travel to the castle until midday, so we spent the morning having a late breakfast and getting all excited and stuff. =P It was a misty, overcast morning but the mist lifted after breakfast. Thank goodness it wasn't windy!
 |
| Omg, her house is beautiful! |
We also spent some time with our photographer, Suzanne Black and she took some 'prewedding snaps' of us around the grounds of Roeberry House and along the 'beach' (just rocks and pebbles). Of course, I had to find ALL the animals! The ducks did not want to be a part of it though.
 |
| Old barn house. |
 |
| I found you! |
 |
| Mya and Juno - the beautifullest dogs I've ever met! |
 |
| Oh hello cow! |
It was good having pre-wedding photos done as it allowed us to get comfortable with the camera. I love getting my photo taken so I didn't have any issues but it took Daniel a little to get use being 'natural'. Haha.
I hope you enjoyed some of our photos from the morning of our wedding!
xxx Kat
You pre-wedding photos look amazing! I would loveee to have my wedding in a different country .. and get all my friends/family shipped to the other side of the world to attend!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! It would be great to have everyone attend!
DeleteAwww congrats! Those photos look lovely! The background is just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWould love if you check out my blog
Raincouver Beauty
Thank you! I am checking out your blog =)
Deletenawwwwwwwwwwww! the scenery in scotland is absolutely beautiful. lucky girl to get married there ;)
ReplyDelete♥ M&L twoplicates l Tangleze Giveaway!
It was so beautiful over there! Yes I was very lucky indeed =)
DeleteBeautiful photos! Scotland really is just amazing!
ReplyDeleteWe were so lucky being able spend time there!
Delete