Some Shanghai Suzy Lippie Swatchies
Apologies for the weird post title! Man, the cold snap has returned today! Apparently it was the coldest morning in Sydney for 5 years! What was even more annoying was when the automated air conditioning at my work decided to blast cool air into my room this morning! What a wake up call! A couple of month's ago I bought two lipsticks from Shanghai Suzy's latest collection (from my hairdresser). I love the lipsticks from Shanghai Suzy! I have so many now!
This collection, we saw a new formula addition to the current nourish and matte formulas, named shimmer. The packaging of the lipsticks were also updated from an entire black case to a black bottom with a clear lid. I did like the old packaging as there was a sticker matching the shade on top of the lid but oh well!
After a few swatches of the entire collection, I decided on Miss Cassandra Peony and Mrs French Winter Maroon. Miss Cassandra Peony is a nourish formula which what I normally prefer, however, this one was a little too slippery for me so it tends to disappear from the lips faster than normal. It is a gorgeous medium pink and very wearable all year round! Mrs French Winer Maroon is a matte formula. It is very comfortable on the lips and not that drying. There is a little traction when the lips are rubbed together but otherwise it stays put quite well before eating and drinking. I love this deep red wine shade and it has been on regular rotation this winter!
![]() |
| Swatches (2 swipes) |
![]() |
| Lip swatch of Miss Cassandra Peony |
![]() |
| Lip swatch of Mrs French Winter Maroon |
I'm also eyeing off Miss Tanielle Desert Rose and Miss Victorine Classic Red. Shanghai Suzy lipsticks are super affordable at $12.95. You can purchase them from the online store (has buy 3 get 1 free deal!) as well as from their many stockists around Australia.
Have you tried Shanghai Suzy lipsticks? What are you favourite shades?







Comments
Post a Comment