Birthday Giftings Pt II Haul
My reaction when I opened my presents:
I have been extremely spoilt from my friends for my birthday this year. It is a very belated post as I was waiting for one of my friends to return from America and of course she had bought me gifts! Such a lucky girl! I guess as I got older, it was easier to ask to for things instead of leaving it up to the friends although surprises are always awesome. This year, I saved them the hassle and stress of finding me something. Here is what they came up with!
This card sings happy birthday to me in meows - crazy!
*I am by no means bragging about my gifts. I am truly grateful and thankful that my friends were able to get the things for me =).*
My bride-to-be friend (whom I'll be attending her wedding in September eeeeee!!!) visited me a couple of weekends ago to catch up and visit the furbabies (she has one of her own too). She and her fiance got me a lovely light pink dressing gown from Sussan (perfect for our Aussie summer) and a giant bath towel set from Miller & Moore. I haven't heard of this brand before but the packaging looks so luxurious. It comes with two towels, a sea sponge, and jars of bath salts, body scrub and body lotion. I cannot wait to have a mini spa day home to relax! Thanks E and A!!!
Some of the girls at the chemists got me some cool stuff from America. Thanks to Ash for getting them as she was on holidays with her family. From the USA, I received a Michael Kors clutch. It is so beautiful! I only own A MK watch so I'm very excited to add this to the 'collection'. A Victoria's Secret body lotion in Heavenly in Paradise. I cannot tell you how amazing it smells!
Now for the exciting part - the makeup!! Also from the USA. Two Dior products. The first one was a Dior Addict lipstick in ...... Such a lovely pink colour with small golden shimmer. The second was a duo of Dior nail lacquer in 001 Bird of Paradise. You cannot go wrong if you're getting me nail polish *wink*. One is a creamy mint and the other a shimmery bluish teal. I cannot wait to get these on my nails! You can tell by the appearance of these products that they are high end. Finally a highly rved about product, the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush. I choose the shade Glisten. It is a coral shade with a golden shimmer.
Funnily enough, the only product I received that I had on my list was the blush. I was not expecting the others though!! I'm soooooooo excited to try these out!!! Thanks Ash, Steph, Olive and Maddie!!!!!
And finally, probably the most luxe product I received from my good friends. *Drumroll* A Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1!!!! This was a product I actually needed as at work I do a lot stocktaking and inventory in 6 classrooms and 2 prep rooms of chemicals, equipment and other products. It was very time consuming writing everything down and then transferring the information to the computer. This makes the workload much easier. I've personally thanked these guys, they know who they are =).
What's up Moose?
To accompany the tablet, I bought a case and cover from eBay to protect it. So cute!
The collages in this post was made using picmonkey. It is so easy to use. There are many features to enhance your photos (think Instagram but better?). Best of all, it is free to try!
Thank you again to everyone for all your lovely presents!!!
xxx Kat
xxx Kat











Wow! Amazing gifts :) love the look of the Dior bits!
ReplyDeleteSarah
morethanadored.blogspot.com
Thanks! They know me so well.
DeleteNeed to come up with a nail look for the polishes.
Thanks for the add =)