Can I Take The Joey Home?
![]() |
| Source |
I have this mission where I want to visit as many zoos as I can. At the moment, I'm trying to tackle the ones in New South Wales. The Sunday just passed, Daniel and I went down to the south coast to visit Shoalhaven Zoo and Adventure World after a quick stop at a wedding expo held at the Novotel North Beach. It is one of the smaller zoos we've been to but what is different about this one is that it is situated amongst giant rocks and boulders so we had to trek through some of it. I wish I wore more appropriate shoes for the that. Let's see what we got up to!
The famous 'Hanging Rock'. The tree isn't holding it up!
Well, hello there Mr Peacock. There were so many of these roaming freely around the zoo.
Is it this way??
Through a tunnel.
On a tree vine. This came down from the rock face.
Used the Sleek Mattes V2 palette in yellow and teal - very nice!
I get scared staring into the eyes of the emu!
My favourite part of the day!
It took about an hour to get to the zoo from Wollongong. It was a lovely scenic drive down the coast, passing Kiama and Berry. I wished they had more animals there but they had a nice reptile show and I got to pat an iguana!
A lovely day well spent!
xxx Kat











Comments
Post a Comment