Miss Brooklyn Rose on my Lips
So I didn't kiss a girl named Miss B Rose, rather it is the name of a new lipstick I bought online from a company called Shanghai Suzy. Cute name, right?
I came across this online store through a post on my Facebook wall. I like trying out new brands that I haven't heard of before. Shanghai Suzy was founded by an Melbourne-ian model, Joanna Wheaton, and solely focuses on marketing a bright and bold range of lippies (from their website). Fun shades and supporting Aussie companies - yes please!
As you can see from the photo above, I ordered three lipsticks but I will be reviewing just one (bottom left) for now as it is the one I've used the most. The shade is called Miss Brooklyn ROSE. It is most natural looking shade out of the 8 available. It is a soft 'dusty?' pink/mauve colour which is a perfect 'my lips but better in pink'. I'm not sure if that made any sense so just check out the photos. The lipsticks come in a rectangular black case with a shade sticker on the top and the name on the bottom.
Miss Brooklyn ROSE is packaged as a 'nourish' formula which is very creamy. The other formula they do is matte which is what the other two shades I bought are. The lipstick goes on smoothly and has good colour payoff although it does wear off after eating. I feel that it moisturises my lips during the day which is really nice. And just an extra fact, it smells like grape hubba bubba! Mmmmmm.
***
Right now, Shanghai Suzy is having a great offer on their lipsticks.
Choose 3 out of their 8 shades for the price of $20 and delivery is included! The price for a single lipstick is $12.95, so this is great value!
You can also get all 8 shades for $50! Free shipping within Australia too!
They have amazing service and I got my package pretty quickly. I had a lovely handwritten note as well a some faux rose petals (which my cats loved!) inside the bag. I love how personalised the company is.. High five for Shanghai Suzy!
Thanks Jo! I am enjoying them so far!
Please check out their online store here if you're interested. I know you are!! =D
***
What lipsticks or shades are you loving right now for Spring?
xxx Kat





Comments
Post a Comment