Goodbye 2013!
Sometimes it's good to reflect. Good to remember and learn from life's experiences. Time to look back at my 2013.
- January
- - Found our second furbaby called Moose
- - Went to Melbourne with Laura, to the Australian Open
- February
- - Started my second year of teaching
- - Daniel and I saw Tripod at the IPAC
- - Decided to leave teaching
- March
- - Worked at the pharmacy more often
- - Tried hip hop again
- April
- - Applied for a job
- - And got it!
- May
- - Started my new job as a high school lab assistant
- - Daniel and I did the RSPCA's Million Paws Walk at Lake Illawarra
- June
- - Zeus, Daniel and I had our birthdays
- - I ombréd my hair for the first time
- - Had a joint birthday and engagement dinner and karaoke in the city with some amazing friends
- July
- - The birth of Katness Life and Loves!
- - Farewelling our friend Bec, who went to London for work
- - Resigned from the pharmacy after 8 years of service
- August
- - A fellow cat lover and friend, Emma got married to the man of her dreams in a beautiful wedding
- - Went to my first wedding ever
- September
- - Patted my first kangaroo (without the fear of it kicking me)
- - Got to go on a science excursion
- - Went to my first mass
- October
- - Watching our girls from Danceworks make it to the next stage of Showcase
- - Saw Yellowcard live on stage
- November
- - Lived in our new home for a year
- - Patted my first kangaroo (without the fear of it kicking me)
- - Got to go on a science excursion
- December
- - Received the Most Outstanding Modern student at Danceworks Performing Arts Studio (never thought that would happen!)
- - Performed 5 dances at the Danceworks end of year concert
- - Had our one year engagement and 8 years together anniversaries
- - Got my job back at the chemist
- - Decided to elope in Scotland next year!
- - Got to catch up with some good friends - Laura, Tony and Blake
I couldn't remember everything that has happened this year so I had to look at my FB and Instagram to remind myself (I'm sure I've forgotten a few too). I am very thankful to my new work, I have met so many great people and made lots of new friends. They have already taught me so much (like going out!). Thank you to the chemist crew for taking me back to help me with my plans for next year. Thank you to my close friends for being awesome. It was a pity we were further away from each other this year but next year we'll see each other more often! Thank you to everyone who has read my blog and those that have stuck by it. I didn't even know if I would keep to this project or if anyone would like what I had to say. Thank you to the bloggers who have taught me new things in the beauty world but my wallet does not. Thank you to my families for being so supportive to both Daniel and I, especially since moving out of your homes. Finally, thank you to my fiancé, Daniel. You have now lived a whole year with me with no (little) complaints. You have been my companion, teacher and inspiration whilst driving me insane with the accumulation of your dirty socks in the living room. I still love you =)
This year has been a full year of learning and self discovery. I cannot wait for what 2014 will have in stall for me!




Comments
Post a Comment