Tag | What I Like About Christmas
Christmas is coming! It's just around the corner and there's so much to do! The beautiful Ash from Actually Ash tagged me to this. I love tags! And I need to put up my post count for this month! Enjoy!
Also, the photo above is of Zeus' first Christmas with us and in our new home! He didn't like the antlers but I will try to put him in it again for the Santa photos haha!
What's your favourite holiday movie?
Zeus decided to sit on me and the laptop.bbbbbbnnnnnnnnnnn vvvvvvv cxxxd <<< and he just typed that. I think he wants pats or something. Anyway, I don't have any favourite movies as mainly I forget them very easily (unless I watch them many many times). Since being with Daniel, I have taken part in his family tradition of watching National Lampoon's Family Vacation every Christmas Eve. I still find it very funny!
What's your favourite Christmas colour?
I love the look of silver decor. Silver stars, snowflakes, glitter, baubles... everything! Like a white Christmas but sparklier!
Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or morning?
My family didn't do Christmas so I was really excited when I got to experience it with Daniel's family. Oh the excitement of waiting on Christmas day for everyone to gather around the tree and take in turns to open our gifts.
What's your favourite winter Christmas fragrance?
I don't have these myself but I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs or Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears.
Favourite Christmas smell?
Would it be weird if I said the smell of roast pork coming out of the oven and gravy???? Mmmmmmm
What's your favourite holiday drink?
It's not very seasonal or festive but on a hot summer's day, a lemon iced tea is the best.
Candy cane or gingerbread men?
I do prefer savoury treats so I will go with the gingerbread men. But bring on the pav!
Favourite Christmas song?
I used to love the Hi-5 (children's entertainment group) Christmas carols with the dance moves. I don't have a favourite song for the festive season. I love all the carols though!
Have you ever made a snowman?
I have made a snow-cat when I was in Year 8, does that count? And maybe a snow angel but I can't remember.
What is most important to you about the holidays?
Relaxing with family and friends. Catching up on books, Pokemon (or other games) and doing things around the house.
What are your favourite things about Christmas?
xxx Kat






Great tag post - I love everything at christmas, the lights, decorations, hot chocolate and of course presents x
ReplyDeleteHeather | Of Beauty & Nothingness
I need to go Christmas lights looking!
DeleteSweet you're a fan of Pokemon :D I'll tag you in a photo on instagram of my huge pikachu that I scored at Vinnie's for $5 - He's bigger than my head.
ReplyDeleteI love my Pokemon! I'm so sad that I haven't had a chance to play the new game. Hopefully I have time in the holidays!
Delete