Awesome Revlon Buys!

Source
Hi everyone! I was in my old work, Priceline to say hello to some of the staff I used to work with when.... I saw some Revlon Gift Sets sitting on the shelf in the cosmetics aisle. They were such amazing buys that I had to tell you about them now! I couldn't find the images on the Priceline website so I had to compile them myself. Check them out below!

Fascinate Gift Set $29.95 (purchase here)


Contains: 2 x ColorBurst™ Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti & Crème Brulee, 2 x Revlon Nail Enamel in Siren & Crème Brulee.

Valued at $71.80 by Revlon.
A nice lip and nail set with two shades where you can be safe or bright! I love the Lip Butters and they have a great colour payoff. Revlon also make really nice nail polishes, they are usually very workable and opaque. This is a nice gift for those who love their lip and nail products and great value particularly when one lip butter is $21.95!

Seducing Red Gift Set $29.95 (purchase here)


Contains: ColorStay™ Longwear Nail Enamel in Red Carpet, Super Lustrous™ Lipstick in Certainly Red, ColorStay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick in Fashionista, PLUS a Lipstick Case.

Valued at $64.85 by Revlon.
This is another lip and nail set but this one is for those who love that red siren look. I love the ColorStay nail polishes (surprised?). I own many of these and all but one (a pale pink) go on opaque and streak-free. I am a fan of their Super Lustrous lipsticks and have a variety of finishes. Certainly Red is a creme finish which is flattery for a lot of skin types as it has a nice sheen but not frosty or sparkly. On the other hand, I'm not a fan of their Ultimate Suede lippies. I find them moisturising on the lips initially but about 5 minutes later, my lips look dry and feels uncomfortable. I have heard good reviews on these so I could have applied them wrong or had dry lips back in the day. 

Hyponotising Black Gift Set $39.95 (purchase here)


Contains: PhotoReady 3D Volume™ Mascara in Blackest Black, PhotoReady™ Shadow + Primer in Impressionist, Double Ended Smoky Eye Brush, NEW PhotoReady™ Intense Kajal Eye liner + Brightener in Carbon Cleopatra, PLUS a Pencil Case.

Valued at $84.80 by Revlon.
I haven't used any of these products featured in this gift set so I've done a quick search online to give you an idea about each of these items. The 3D mascara has a thick brush with lots of thin bristles. It gives noticeable volume and some length without clumping. The Impressionist Shadow palette has some nice neutral shades for that natural eye look. It has 3 eyeshadows, a primer and highlighter. The pigmentation of the shadows are good with some subtle shimmer and the highlighter has some sparkles and can be chalky. The eyeshadow brush has a dome shaped smudge brush on one end and an angled liner brush on the other. I'm interested in the 2-in-1 eyeliner and brightener. It's your typical pencil kajal where you have to sharpen. It has a nice black liner on one end and a light colour on the other to line the lower water line or inner corner. Pretty cool.

And...... the one I'm most excited about!

Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain Gift Set $39.95 (purchase here)


Contains: 5 x Just Bitten Kissable™ Lip Balm in in Darling, Lovesick, Adore, Rendez-vous & Cherish.

Valued at $89.75 by Revlon.
This is such an amazing buy if you haven't jumped onto the jumbo lip crayon craze! One retails for $17.95 so getting five great shades for under $40 is a steal! I don't have any of these but did try them in the store. I found them to be smooth and moisturising on the lips and it does leave a stain when the gloss wears off. I have read that it can be drying at this point so maybe reapply or add a clear lip balm on the top. The balm comes as a twist up stick so no sharpening required, who has a sharpener that big anyway? I am keen to pick this up soon!

Also..... Priceline is having a 3 for 2 sale across the Revlon cosmetics and skincare range so why not get a few!!

Do any of these tickle your fancy?? Some nice gift ideas for Christmas which is not that far away, OMG!

Have a lovely day!

xxx Kat

Comments

  1. Spotted these last week! They are amazing value for money, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revlon has done a good job with these!

      Delete
  2. The lip crayon set is excellent value! I spotted these today after popping into Priceline for the first time in yonks (well, a month :p) and they are definitely good value for money if you were thinking of picking up any of the included products by themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I haven't been there in a little while also! I was surprised I didn't come out with a bag of goodies!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts