L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow

I am an eyeshadow girl! I have way too many to chose from! In this post, I will be writing about the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows. From the L'Oreal website "make a lasting impression without batting an eye. Infallible Eyeshadows contain ultra concentrated colour pigments, for an intense colour finish and up to 24 hour long-lasting hold. Immense, endless, breathtaking blue with a myriad of starry glimmers for eyes of exalted strength." 



I own three out of the 16 that is on offer in Australia (not sure if there's more overseas). They are Hourglass Beige, Purple Obsession and Forever Pink. Hourglass Beige was the first one I picked up a couple of years ago (I can't remember where) from a local chemist. I was really impressed by the colour and the smoothness when I swatched it. Not too long ago, I picked up the purple and pink from a bargain bin at another chemist just on a whim.



Forever Pink | Purple Obsession | Hourglass Beige

The eyeshadows come in little adorable jars with a black stopper to keep the pigment tightly packed in. I found that the best way to apply these shadows are with my fingertips. They seem to glide easily over the lids that way. I have tried using different brushes but I cannot get enough product onto them and then onto the lids. If you had success with using brushes please let me know as cleaning my hands after gets a little annoying. 


I've been using Forever Pink on my eyes everyday this week for work and blending it with light and dark brown shadows. I didn't use a primer or base for this and the colour and finish last the work day with no creasing - that's good! Purple Obsession goes on a little lighter than expected so for a smokey look, I used a solid purple eyeshadow as the lid colour and using Purple Obsession as the blending colour as well as on top of the lid for an added sparkle. 


Forever Pink | Purple Obsession | Hourglass Beige

Forever Pink is a lovely rose colour with lots of tiny gold shimmer particles. This gives a nice glow to the lids. Purple Obsession looks really dark in the pot but does swatch lightly. This colour can be built up but I find a lot of the colour stays on my finger! Hourglass Beige is a highly frosted shimmery champagne colour. Such a nice all over the lid colour.

At the moment, Priceline is having a 3 for 2 sale on L'Oreal cosmetics. The eyeshadows are a little too pricey ($19.95 from Priceline) for me so I haven't ventured to buy any more colours.

Have you tried any of the Colour Infallible eyeshadows?

xxx Kat

Daily Katness
  • Our fridge has been empty of yummy food this week - finally did some grocery shopping today
  • I cannot wait to get my hands on Revlon's Nearly Naked range!!!
  • Moose has found his favourite sleeping place - on Daniel's arm
  • I haven't been running this week - so bad!
  • Do you get off escalator funny when it's not working?
  • Going to try a steamed chocolate pudding tomorrow
  • Have a haul post coming up - so much for a spending ban -.-'


Comments

  1. I quite like these though a lot of the colours that I picked, I don't find that I reach for very often (e.g. Metallic Lilac, Bronze Goddess, Sahara Treasure, Flashback Silver). My favourites are Tender Caramel and Bronzed Taupe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's always the way isn't it? I think the silver would look lovely for a smokey look for a night out! I'll have a look at those next time I'm out. =)

      Delete
  2. Forever pink looks so nice! I need to try these! X

    yetanothermakeupblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts